Facebook Ads Agency
Looking for advertising legends that are experts in boosting your Facebook advertising campaigns? Our Facebook marketing agency can help you! Get in touch with Aperitif Agency today.
Brands we've helped grow
Supercharge your ROAS with a dedicated Facebook ads agency
A Facebook ads agency is a type of social media marketing provider specialising in managing and optimising your Facebook ad campaign.
A Facebook marketing agency will leverage its expertise in digital advertising, audience targeting, and campaign analysis and improvement to help clients reach their business goals.
Social media marketing agencies create customised ad strategies tailored to target audiences by working closely with clients to understand their business objectives.
They handle all aspects of Facebook ad campaigns, including boosting brand awareness, creating paid social ads, managing budgets, and tracking campaign performance to ensure the target market engages with the content. They may also adopt a search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy to appeal to search engines.
What makes Aperitif Agency different?
Aperitif is a Facebook ad agency in Melbourne that takes targeted ad campaigns to the next level. We care deeply about your brand’s success, maintaining a small team of dedicated social media advertising experts. Our boutique agency becomes an extension of your team – working hard to win customers and produce ongoing revenue growth without breaking the bank.
We go beyond creating a cookie-cutter Facebook marketing strategy. Every strategy we put together is custom-built to the unique needs of your business and industry, consistently delivering an average 268% revenue growth inside the first 12 months.
What are the different types of Facebook ad options?
Facebook’s advertising capabilities are endless. If you’re a Facebook business or looking to boost your advertising on Facebook, here are the different types of ad options you can choose from:
- Image Ads.
- Video Ads.
- Carousel Ads.
- Slideshow Ads.
- Collection Ads.
- Instant Experience.
- Sponsored Messages.
- Dynamic Ads
Should I use an ad agency?
Working with a Facebook ads agency offers businesses professional guidance and expertise in navigating the complexities of Facebook advertising. It allows them to leverage the agency’s knowledge and experience to achieve optimal results and save time and resources that would otherwise be required for in-house management.
A small team committed to big results
We don’t want to be the biggest — but we work hard to be the best. We’re people who’ve worked hard to grow brands in-house through SEO and know what it takes to deliver results the biggest stakeholders care about. Your point of contact will always be the person working on your campaign. We choose to keep our team small so you can be sure they’re dedicated to you, your business and your success.
Are Facebook ads worth it?
1. Wide reachFacebook has a massive user base, with billions of active users worldwide. This allows businesses to reach a large and diverse audience within their target demographic. Regardless of your market, your potential customers are likely active on Facebook.
2. Advanced targeting optionsFacebook offers robust targeting options allowing businesses to define their target audience based on demographics, interests, and behaviours. This precise targeting helps ensure that your ads reach the right people who find your products or services engaging.
3. Cost-effectiveFacebook ads are more cost-effective than traditional advertising channels, so you’ll see a better return on investment. The platform allows businesses to set their own budget and bidding strategy, enabling them to control their advertising costs. With careful targeting and optimisation, businesses can achieve their desired results within their budget.
4. Diverse ad formatsFacebook offers plenty of ad formats suiting different campaigns and engaging users effectively. Whether it’s image ads, video ads, carousel ads, or other interactive formats, you can choose the most suitable ad format to convey your message and capture users’ attention, allowing you to grow your business.
5. Ad performance tracking and optimisationFacebook provides high-value analytics and reporting tools to track the performance of your ads. This data allows you to measure your campaigns’ effectiveness, identify improvement areas over time, make data-driven optimisations regarding your marketing campaigns, and maximise your returns on investment.
6. Retargeting capabilitiesFacebook’s retargeting options enable businesses to re-engage users who visit and engage with their website or brand. This can be a powerful tool for remarketing and reminding potential customers about your products or services, increasing the chances of conversion and creating a successful campaign.
7. Customisable campaign objectivesFacebook allows businesses to choose specific campaign objectives, including brand awareness, reach, engagement, lead generation, website traffic, and conversions. This flexibility lets you align your ad campaigns with specific goals and track the metrics that matter to your business.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
The cost of hiring a Facebook advertising agency depends on the agency’s reputation, expertise, location, the scope of the services, and the complexity of the advertising campaign. Contact Aperitif Agency to find out about our pricing structure.
A Facebook ad agency can provide businesses with the necessary expertise, strategic guidance, and resources to run effective and results-driven advertising campaigns on the platform. Their knowledge, experience, and focus on optimisation can help businesses boost their Facebook advertising campaigns and generate leads and sales.
A “good” cost per click (CPC) on Facebook varies depending on the industry, audience targeting, ad quality, competition, and ad campaign objectives. Typically, a CPC of $0.44 or below is a good value.
A small business’s ad spend should be 5 to 12% of its overall revenue. Of course, if a small business is splitting its advertising into multiple platforms and strategies, Facebook ad budgets should make up a smaller percentage of its advertising strategy budget.
While both Google and Facebook ads are a form of media marketing, they are key differences.
Google Ads capture user intent through search. Ads are displayed using keywords and search queries, allowing businesses to target users actively looking for specific products.
In contrast, running Facebook Ads targets users on their demographics, interests, and behaviour on the platform, aiming to reach users interested in the ad using their Facebook user information.
Creating a successful Facebook ad campaign involves defining clear objectives, like “to increase sales” or “boost organic traffic,” before beginning your Facebook advertising strategy. You must then utilise Facebook’s advanced targeting options to reach your target audience.
You can devise your target audience based on demographics, interests, behaviours, or connections. Narrow your audience to ensure your ad reaches the right people most likely interested in your offer.
A good Facebook campaign will be visually striking with the help of graphic design professionals and include clean and sharp ad copy. Choose the proper placement depending on your audience, including the Facebook news feed, Instagram feed, Stories, Messenger, and Audience Network.
Aperitif isn’t just a Facebook marketing company. We also offer Google ads management and SEO services to our customers. For a comprehensive strategy, contact us here.